Topic: General politics
"We are watching what's happening in other countries and I think this is going to be a key tool to measure the American public for years on in," (Groves)
What kind of Gibberish is this? What other Countries are doing is irrelavent to the US Census, US LAW IS RELEVANT. Further, the two partsof the sentence do not refer to each other, how is "measuring the American public" predicated on "whats happening in other Countries"? The two have no relationship.
There is no legal basis in USC for "measuring" anyone. This is the semantic infiltration game, change the meaning of words, or make up new phrases with new meanings.
So Census thinks were REQUIRED to respond to something called "American Community SURVEY?"
Required to respond to a population Census EVERY YEAR?
NOT UNDER LAW, WERE NOT!
The population census for enumeration is only authorized every 10 years. NOT every year.
- is an on-going survey
- is sent to a sample of the population
- tells us what the population looks like and how it lives
- helps communities determine where to locate services and allocate resources"
If its only sent to a sample of the population, then its not a Census of Enumeration and my response is:
i emailed the reporter/story author and posted this in response to the article:
Heres the game. Straw man diversion.
1. Fact: there are problems with collecting the Census. Yep, probably the same problems as in many other past Censii (is that the correct Latin plural?)
2.) diversion on a false premise (red herring) the Census is flawed so we need to abandon it in favor of the Internet.
the premise is deliberately flawed because all it takes is to put the Census form ON LINE as FILLABLE. Its ALREADY ON LINE AS AN IMAGE.
3. And then the pivot play- proceeding from the false assertion the Census is flawed and must be abandoned, the pivot is to say that since ACS is internet friendly, then will use ACS.
1.) There is no reason to abandon the Census due to collection problems. If so, its ILLEGAL. There is no legal authority for collecting a "survey."
2.) The current Census does not reach every house, it hasnt for years. Rush said he has never received a form. Many households do not have internet.
3.) How to put it on-line securely?
4.) The Census data is only to be transmitted to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Look at ACS on line, does it appear they are transmittng it to the President?