Re. SB6396- My letter to Olympia
Now Playing: no games
Topic: WA Illegal
There are at least two witnesses who will allege TREASON under RCW 9.. Im # 1.
David R Campbell
Richland WA 99352-1336
Sen. Jeanne Welles
219 John A. Cherberg Building
PO Box 40436
Olympia, WA 98504-0436
Rep. Ross Hunter
330 John L. O'Brien Building
PO Box 40600
Olympia, WA 98504-0600
Sen. Adam Kline
223 John A. Cherberg Building
PO Box 40437
Olympia, WA 98504-0437
Seattle WA 98102
In Re. the Seattle Times article on your proposed gun ban
The amount of FALSE information you all have fed to the Seattle Paper is staggering, and we are communicating with the paper and the People to expose it. Your goal is an attempt to institute the assault rifle ban.
In the mean time, this is the crux of the matter. The Seattle Times newspaper quotes Jeanne Welles as making some FALSE statements:
"What we're trying to get at is there's no place to have sales of military assault rifles or weapons in this state,"
There ARE NO such weapons sold in the State now, nor have there been. This is a DELIBERATELY false statement.
"She also said she doesn't believe such a ban would violate the Second Amendment, the right to bear arms."
There is NO "Right to Bear Arms" granted by the Constitution.
Both US AND WA Constitutions FORBID you to infringe on that right.
Since it is clear you all are operating from deliberately false information, there is no point in correcting you, except to say to you all:
In a time when our Nation is at WAR with radical Islam and you are acting
to aid and abet them by attempting to disarm Citizens from having weapons that can defeat Terrorists, decide whether you wish to be put on trial for SUBVERSION or TREASON.
You'd better look up the penalties in RCW for those CRIMES before deciding.
The People will NOT tolerate lawmaking to push Washington Ceasefire’s Leftist, subversive, utopian agenda, especially when such laws are a directly contrary to both Constitutions.
Here are some talking points:
In Richland where people own guns, there is little crime except the illegal drug dealing Mexicans you Legislators have allowed to come here.
It’s interesting that the type of crime you’re crusading against doesn’t happen here. It only happens in Cities that share your Leftist Agenda.
You must want crime. We won’t tolerate it here.
David R Campbell
CC.via Email to Klippert, Delvin, Van De Wege
Defined — Penalty.
(1) Treason against the people of the state consists in --
(a) Levying war against the people of the state, or
(b) Adhering to its enemies, or
(c) Giving them aid and comfort.
(2) Treason is a class A felony and punishable by death.
(3) No person shall be convicted for treason unless upon the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act or by confession in open court.
[2003 c 53 § 46; 1909 c 249 § 65; RRS § 2317.]
(1) "Organization" means an organization, corporation, company, partnership, association, trust, foundation, fund, club, society, committee, political party, or any group of persons, whether or not incorporated, permanently or temporarily associated together for joint action or advancement of views on any subject or subjects.
(2) "Subversive organization" means any organization which engages in or advocates, abets, advises, or teaches, or a purpose of which is to engage in or advocate, abet, advise, or teach activities intended to overthrow, destroy or alter, or to assist in the overthrow, destruction or alteration of, the constitutional form of the government of the United States, or of the state of Washington, or of any political subdivision of either of them, by revolution, force or violence.
(3) "Foreign subversive organization" means any organization directed, dominated or controlled directly or indirectly by a foreign government which engages in or advocates, abets, advises, or teaches, or a purpose of which is to engage in or to advocate, abet, advise, or teach, activities intended to overthrow, destroy or alter, or to assist in the overthrow, destruction or alteration of the constitutional form of the government of the United States, or of the state of Washington, or of any political subdivision of either of them, and to establish in place thereof any form of government the direction and control of which is to be vested in, or exercised by or under, the domination or control of any foreign government, organization, or individual.
(4) "Foreign government" means the government of any country or nation other than the government of the United States of America or of one of the states thereof.
(5) "Subversive person" means any person who commits, attempts to commit, or aids in the commission, or advocates, abets, advises or teaches by any means any person to commit, attempt to commit, or aid in the commission of any act intended to overthrow, destroy or alter, or to assist in the overthrow, destruction or alteration of, the constitutional form of the government of the United States, or of the state of Washington, or any political subdivision of either of them by revolution, force, or violence; or who with knowledge that the organization is an organization as described in subsections (2) and (3) hereof, becomes or remains a member of a subversive organization or a foreign subversive organization.
[1953 c 142 § 1; 1951 c 254 § 1.]
Attacks such as this on both Constitutions will not be tolerated.
Posted by Dave
at 12:50 PM PST